First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Services Executive, Stakeholder Management
Job Identification: 383
Grade: Assistant Manager
- To provide strong support to developing and implementing go-to market strategies for the assigned Holdco or Bank Subsidiary, Bank Departments, Bank SBUs or Bank SRFs; Identify and develop opportunities for business growth and maximize synergy in all marketing and brand-building activities within those assigned areas of business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support in the planning and development of annual Marketing and Communications activities for the Group or for the specific Bank assigned businesses.
- Provide input to the budgeting process for strategic/tactical marketing planning.
- Support the implementation of strategic through the line marketing activities including all internal communications, media and agency relations, branding, events and sponsorships, merchandise management, corporate and industry/policy initiatives and other marketing-related functions for assigned business, to ensure the achievement of equity in their perception among the public
- Support the development of brand strategies and marketing plans across designated SBUs and subsidiaries.
- Enforce brand consistency and drive brand quality across all platforms
- Execute assigned businesses marketing plans/activities in addition to budget scheduling efficiencies, as developed/directed by HOU
- Liaise with Market Planning Unit to ensure stakeholders requirements are clearly understood and delivered within stipulated SLAs
- Assist in undertaking, on a periodic basis, competitive activity tracking a well as actionable intelligence reports and developing/co-coordinating appropriate response to such.
- Administer files and brand-books as well as routine processes relating to marketing projects for the assigned businesses – including but not limited to call reports, processing of approvals/payment trackers/documentation etc.
- Maintain the security of all information entrusted with, and ensure full compliance with all principles and policies in IS Handbook.
- Supervise all assigned marketing services executives to ensure that objectives are met.
Education Minimum Education:
- Minimum Education: Graduate Degree in Social Sciences / Humanities or related discipline
- A post-graduate qualification in Marketing or a relevant professional certification (e.g. from CIM UK or NIMN) will be an added advantage.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in integrated marketing communications, preferably in brand advertising or fast – moving consumer goods marketing.
- Prior experience in financial services products/channels marketing will be advantageous.
Application Closing Date
9:23 AM: 23rd January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online