Regenix Healthcare Services Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and licensed by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) to provide Quality, Affordable and Accessible Healthcare delivery services to Nigerians and foreigners.
Regenix HMO is principally in risk and insurance management in the healthcare industry and has built capacity as a provider of quality healthcare and ultimately being a maintainer of lives in the health Insurance program in almost a decade of it’s corporate existence.
with headoffice in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State and branch offices in the following states:Abuja, Lagos, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Anambra, Zamfara, Plateau, Nasarawaand Rivers State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), BroadStreet / VI – Lagos, and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Part-time
Reporting To: Branch Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing
Nature Of Employment: Permanent (Subject to performance/target delivery)
Slots: Lagos (3), Port Harcourt (2), Abuja (3).
- The holder of this position shall be responsible for marketing activities and other functions stated in responsibilities herein.
- Be responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Arrange for business meetings and presentations.
- Provide relevant/required information about client to the requesting operations/support departments
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets.
- Conduct regular market intelligence survey activities·
- Contribute to the development of or modification of healthcare plans based on market realities·
- Contribute to the development of the company’s marketing and sales plan
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Bachelor of Art (BA) / HND qualification.
- Post Graduate Degree or a professional certificate from ICAN, or ANAN, would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 – 7 years post qualification experience (NYSC posting not inclusive) in Marketing, preferably in the HMO or insurance industry.
Other Requirements / Skills:
- Working knowledge of tax laws
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- To work 45 hours weekly (8am -5pm daily or more as the need arises)
Equipments to be used:
- Laptop computer
- Marketing Car
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.