Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Job Id: 155706
Location: Lagos – LOS, Nigeria – NG
Category: Corporate & Commercial
- Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Marketing Officer based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You will support the Country Manager in the commercial activities to drive Qatar Airway’s revenue in the most engaging way possible to grow customers’ loyalty. You will contribute directly to the revenue of the company by formulating the most effective marketing strategies.
- Support Country Manager in formulating innovative marketing plans and strategies according to Qatar Airways’ standards.
- Conduct market research, insights, and trends that will improve the product quality of Qatar Airways.
- Collaborate with Finance Department and ensure that suppliers are paid on time.
- Monitor collateral stocks.
- Launch press release and newsletter focusing on Qatar Airways’ developments.
- Deliver marketing events according to Qatar Airways’ standard.
- Optimise the marketing budget to hit the targets of the company.
- Observe and comply with all procurement, finance, contractual policies of the region, and company’s requirements.
- Perform quality checks on pricing and verification on fare familiy.
Be part of an extraordinary story:
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come.
- To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Together, everything is possible
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- A minimum of 4 year of commercial marketing experience.
- The rights to live and work in Nigeria.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Solid marketing strategizing, planning, and analyzing skills.
- Proven track of successful stakeholders management.
- Strong negotiation skill.
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Confidence in using MSword, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- The ability to speak French fluently–this would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online