Green Field Health Management Limited, a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment within the capacity below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Identification and prospection for new clients/enrollees for business;
- Management and improvement on existing customer relationships;
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue;
- Focused, target driven and ability to work;
- Flair for marketing;
- Self-confidence and belief in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability.
- Ability to speak the major Nigerian languages, especially Hausa will be added advantage.
Candidate must possess the following:
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences. A Postgraduate Degree in relevant discipline or MBA will be an added advantage,
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel,
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable Health Management Organization.
- Age: Not more than 45 years
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview