Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Growth Hacker
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Marketing Growth Hacker is a marketing professional specialized in profitably scaling traffic via content and distribution channels.
- Marketing Growth Hacker is responsible for thinking, conceptualizing and end to end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher revenues.
- In order to attract Marketing Growth Hacker that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Growth Hacker job description.
- Are you an aspiring Marketing Growth Hacker looking for an opportunity to take on new challenges and advance your career?
- If you are an enthusiastic leader with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail, we have the perfect job for you!
- We are looking for a Marketing Growth Hacker to join our marketing dream team and take on full responsibility for driving bottom-line growth by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand, product and business objectives.
- Setting our brands as experts in their respective fields
- Attracting new clients & generating sales leads
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for client acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail) and conversion rate optimization
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in digital marketing
- Identify industry trends and insights
- Delivering everything our marke
- B.Sc Degree with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker for (x) year(s)
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.