Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Specialist, Market Operations, Nigeria (Igbo)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Our team is seeking a solutions-oriented, data-savvy Market Specialist who is passionate about providing a great support experience for our community of users.
- You will work with the Sub-Saharan Africa market team to review content reported for potential abuse, resolve user account issues, improve the overall support experience for that market, as well as solve thematic global issues.
- You will be part of a data-driven analysis culture and will also help scale our operations by optimizing and automating processes, solving problems and, most importantly, helping to prevent them. This position is full time and is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users in Nigeria
- Liaise closely with our vendors to ensure all operational KPIs meet and exceed targets and work collaboratively to improve processes and tools and scale solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve our processes and tools being the Subject Matter Expert
- Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, policy updates and our Community Standards
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on Facebook such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content including but not limited to graphic images, videos and writings, offensive or derogatory language, and other objectionable material
- Analyse key metrics to improve our operational workflows
- Independently deliver solutions for key experience issues through effective problem solving and project management
- Bachelor’s Degree or 1+ years of professional experience within an operations environment
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluency in written and conversational Igbo, demonstrable ongoing connection with the community in Nigeria and detailed knowledge of its culture and common practices
- Preferred Qualifications
- Technical and data skills such as Excel and SQL OR experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau to drive efficient analytics and reporting
- Fluency in Yoruba or Hausa are a plus
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online