Lisse Africa is a dynamic human resource consulting firm with key interest in recruitment with the aim of providing employees that are professional, verified and with a good cultural fit.
At Lisse Africa, our aim is to build the world’s most valued Recruitment Solution Company to Clients, Candidates, Colleagues and the communities where we work and live with regards to support staff recruitment, background verification and staff documentation services. As the crime rate is constantly increasing in the society, it is a necessity to verify the claims of those you deal with as employees or as vendors. Thorough background investigation helps to save employers from the heartache of hiring the wrong candidate. We solely focus on the enhancement of client organizations by providing quality services on various aspects of their human resources and by letting the organization focus on its core issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Market Research Executive
Locations: Anambra, Kano and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Market Research Executive that would conduct an in-depth detailed research and feasibility study on the textile / pharmaceutical / agrochemical industry and market opportunities in Lagos and Kano.
- Make detailed retail store expansion plan, implement it into the specific expansion roadmap, and according to the company’s opening and expansion process, do early-stage market research analysis and cost-benefit analysis of new stores, and provide accurate and scientific feasibility analysis report;
- Responsible for investigating consumer demand and product category demand of the textile/pharmaceutical/agrochemical market;
- Responsible for commodity retail market research and analysis;
- Business negotiation with potential customers.
- B.Sc / HND from a reputable university
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Familiar with Lagos / Kano wholesale market for textiles
- Familiar with Lagos / Kano textile industry or pharmaceutical industry or agrochemical industry;
- Proficient in using office software (Word, Excel, PPT).
N100,000 to N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.