The Fund for Africa’s Future (Future Africa) is a fund manager that invests early in mission driven founders solving hard problems for large markets. Our mission is to build an African future by turning our most difficult challenges into global business opportunities. Our fund is backed by the founders of Andela, Paystack, Jumpbike and investors at Local Globe. Our vision is to build a future where purpose and prosperity are within everyone’s reach.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Research Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time, Fully Remote
Role: Market Research Analyst
In this role, you’ll often find yourself:
- Writing investment briefs that are actionable and educational.
- Simplifying complex data and research findings into friendly formats for investors.
- Researching relevant trends in venture capital and tech across Africa & beyond.
- Conducting market and comparative analysis on investment opportunities.
- Collaborating with Future Africa colleagues and external parties.
- Experience in market research analysis in venture capital and/or private equity or in a similar field.
- Fluent verbal and written communication and editing skills in English.
- Ability to work remotely with fast & reliable internet.
- Minimum 5+ hours overlap with WAT business hours.
This role could be perfect for you if:
You’re a research-driven venture capital and startup enthusiast:
- You love studying how venture capital and startups are shaping the world. You’re a skilled researcher and meticulously attend to details before presenting any findings or insights.
- You’re always trying to find or build solutions to expedite and optimize data collection and analysis.
You’re a Multi-Project Maestro:
- You share deep interest in working on multiple projects. You possess strong organisation and time management skills.
- You have experience managing multiple tasks and projects within tight deadlines.
You’re a data interpretation and communication wiz:
- You cut through the complexity of the data. You understand what will be useful for your audience.
- And more than that, you know how to present those findings in compelling ways that enable people to quickly understand the information, gain insights, and make better decisions.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online