Alliance Consulting limited – Our client a top game player and a large market shareholder in the Real Estate, Agriculture, Oil and Gas and Dredging Industry is seeking suitable candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Managing Director, Operations Manager & Marketing Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Job Description for the Positions
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services in your territory/region
- Develop, design and Implement business strategies
- Responsible for getting new business and closing of deals
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the same for the company
- Identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Develop retail strategies in line with the company’s unique products for each region
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Shall work closely with team members to achieve organizational goals and objective
- Build a well trained and motivated work force committed to achieving the company’s corporate objectives
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Prepare and present Monthly Performance Report (MPR) to Executive Management
- Provide timely feedback to the Chief Responsibility Officer (CRO) regarding performance, sales activity reports
- Build strong relationship with prospects and existing clients providing on time service to issues that rise with a strict adherence to customer service standards.
Qualifications for the Positions
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 1 – 4 years work experience.
N4,000,000 – N10,000,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Alliancehrrecruits@gmail.com using the Position Applied For and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Candidates in stated Location will be Attended to.