MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Youth Platforms, Marketing
Job Identification Number: 1148
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager Youth Women and Teen Segment
- Ensure UAT, IAT and Sanity tests of all new features of the platform are performed on both staging and live environments, and sign-off on test reports.
- Manage and contribute to the development of communication to drive understanding of value proposition and achieve business objectives.
- Handle issues related to the platform to ensure all inquiries, issues, and complaints are handled according to company’s policy and agreements.
- Coordinate relevant business units to ensure project objectives are achieved.
- Supervise integration of new content on the platform to ensure proper accurate implementation of standard customer journey.
- Propose and implement initiatives and features across youth platforms to improve customer experience
- Develop and execute platform awareness, engagement, adoption and retention campaign strategies aimed at consistently increasing platform user base, visits and revenue.
- Monitor execution of youth and emerging market strategy against specifications.
- Develop promotion campaigns to stimulate usage and profitable consumer connections on the platform.
- Continuously identify, review and monitor demographic profiles of the youth and teen segment customers.
- Regularly track platform metrics to ensure defined KPIs for the platform are being achieved, and provide daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to the business when needed; also proactively identify new platform metrics to be tracked and measured
- Use market gap analysis and segmentation data to identify opportunities for additional platform features. Present compelling business cases for new features, demonstrating return on investment.
- Synergize with internal and external stakeholders to define and continuously refine the customer journey of the target segment on the platform for optimum user experience.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing or Social Sciences discipline.
- Fluent In English.
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 2 years managing products
- Experience in collaborating with and influencing both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in building differentiated customer value propositions and product value proposition.
- Demonstrated project management experience and excellence in driving cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in Marketing within Telecoms, Tech or FMCG
- Experience in working on web and mobile platforms.
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 10th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online