MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Regional Security
- To provide 24/7 Security Supports services to MTNN operations, employees and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure security intelligence information is collated, analyzed and applied towards ensuring the best protection level for MTNN personnel and operations in area of responsibility.
- Implement crisis management plan as developed by the Senior Manager National Security
- Collate and prepare all relevant security reports for the SM, National Security.
- In conjunction with Regional Security Managers, ensure safety of MTNN personnel on personal security such as street crime, assault, robbery, kidnap in area of responsibility
- Carry out specific investigations on wrongdoing by staff and criminal activities targeted at MTNN
- Act as focal point for any investigations involving security; to prepare reports and note follow up action.
- Report any significant security breaches, to the SM, National Security; undertake full investigation; recommend course of action in consultation with SM, National Security
- Participate in the role of Incident Manager during any incidents and emergencies.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Liaise effectively and transparently with Nigerian Security Agencies and other Security Vendors in associated area of responsibility.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in a corporate security environment would be preferable
- Senior command experience in security force (military, police, security service) would be an added advantage
- Record of accomplishment in security management
- B.Sc, B.Tech, B.Eng or Others
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online