MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – PS Core and IPMPLS Performance, Network
Job Identification: 1110
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager Core Network Performance
- Develop framework to review network performance and ensure compliance in the following areas:
- Interconnect Performance Analysis & Quality assurance
- PS Core, IPMPLS and Internet Edge performance analysis and Quality assurance
- Study and report the performance of the core network and alert the different units for recommendations on implementing the appropriate solutions.
- Ensure PS Core, IPMPLS and Internet Edge Network performance indices are maintained above agreed targets in delivering best in class Customer experience.
- Perform routine (Pro-active, Reactive) monitoring, analysis and audit key performance & Quality of Service indicators across the network
- Network Performance diagnosis, analysis and evolution trending to proactively drive network quality and forecasting
- Ensure tests and procedures are carried out, evaluated and properly understood and ensure product modifications are investigated.
- Providing regular independent performance reports to Management, Group and the Regulators indicating actual levels of key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Provide an internal Network Quality and Audit function allowing independent and objective performance analysis of the network and its impact on the business including commercial promotion/activity impact analysis
- Performance and Capacity monitoring/reporting of PS Core, IPMPLS and Internet Edge
- Analysis of trend of mobility and session management reports for performance anomalies/exceptions and recommendation for optimal performance.
- Coordinate KPI improvement recommendations to ensure timely intervention in the case of perceived degradation on PS Core, IPMPLS and Internet Edge Nodes performance.
- First Degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical / Electronics
- Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline added advantage
- Fluent in English
6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- 5 years’ work experience in PS Core, IPMPLS and Internet Edge planning, optimization or Performance in a mobile network operator environment
- 3 years’ experience in Performance/quality assurance/planning of PS Core, IPMPLS and Internet Edge
- 2 years managerial/Supervisorial Experience.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online