9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, IP Planning & Enterprise Solution
- Plan and design Network IP requirements and services
- Support the Enterprise business unit to conceptualize, plan and develop customized technical solutions for enterprise business customers. Ensure Flexible and economical technical designs with timely delivery.
- Participate in the enterprise sales cycle to gather customer business needs and define technical requirements.
- Enterprise Network Design & Planning to provide enterprise solutions to support enterprise business unit.
- Work closely with enterprise sales and directly with clients to conceptualize, plan and architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Oversee the end to end technical design proposal to meet specific requirements of the enterprise customers.
- Work with cross functional teams on seamless design and implementation of project scope
- Support Account Managers and sales team to achieve product sales to meet financial goals.
- Prepare AOP &budget for CAPEX and OPEX based on forecasts from marketing for enterprise business
- Monitor and manage project costs to ensure profitability vis-a-vis internal products’ and competitors’ pricing.
- Prepare detailed business case for Enterprise projects and responsible for presentation to the top management for approvals
- Define KPIs, processes and daily monitoring for quality assurance for Enterprise networks
- Liaise with customers to ensure all queries are resolved and ensure all solutions are delivered timely.
- Oversee the Project Plan preparations, progress monitoring and tracking to ensure efficient and timely delivery.
- Perform technical and functional presentations to customers
- Provide technical expertise and advice to enterprise sales team.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Cisco Certification
- Six (6) to Eight(8) years work experience with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Networks – Planning, Deployment & Operations
- Enterprise Network Planning for various services like Internet, APN, Leased lines, voice &video conference etc.
- IP Networks &Last mile connectivity design & planning
- Bandwidth and capacity planning & management
- Project management
- Systems integration
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Problem Solving
- Leadership &entrepreneur skills
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and lead both internal and external teams
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online