KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert)
- Our Infrastructure practice in Nigeria is seeking a manager level individual with a minimum of six years relevant experience in providing infrastructure related services to clients, leading deals in asset management or infrastructure financing within emerging markets.
- We are seeking an ambitious and innovative professional who is passionate about infrastructure and project finance, with the skills and desire to combine the two to drive improvements within the practice and provide value adding solutions to our clients.
- You will take a leading role in growing and delivering our Infrastructure practice objectives, building relationships with senior management in client organisations, originating business opportunities in project finance, asset management, project preparation, blended finance, and identifying other tools or mechanisms to mobilise financing for large infrastructure projects across sectors.
- Working with senior management team to develop our pipeline of qualifying infrastructure projects.
- Assisting with the development of pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, value-for-money analysis, public-private comparator project screening matrixes, decision models and risk assessment matroes.
- Providing options and advising on financing models and vehicles suitable for infrastructure projects given their complex and multifaceted nature.
- Advising on financial arrangements and structuring of project finance deals
- Providing support, as required by the Infrastructure team in delivering on mandates.
- Developing people, team coaching and mentoring.
Required Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate must possess:
- B.Sc. Degree with minimum of 2:1.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Management or any related field; or CFA / ACA / ACCA
- Minimum of Six (6) years relevant experience in infrastructure related fields such as project development, structuring, feasibility studies, project finance and syndications (including hands-on experience in guarantees and / or equity transactions), policy advice, infrastructure project management (such as concept to commissioning and project monitoring support), mitigating credit and other risks, negotiating term sheets and finance documentations, financial modeling and transaction advisory related activities.
- Experience working on PPP transactions and procurement process will also be an added advantage
- Experience working with at least one of the major project finance banks or multilateral development banks relevant consulting experience would also be considered).
- Proficiency in report writing in English language, including excellent facilitation and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to manage multiple projects for different stakeholders and balance time across these appropriately.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Upon completion of this form, Please send your CV to: Blossom.firstname.lastname@example.org with “CV for Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert)” as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication.
- Please do not fill the form above if you do not meet the requirements.