MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Financial Services, Information Technology
Job Identification: 1051
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager Charging VAS and Financial Services
Division: Information Technology
- Carry out research to determine the structure (architecture) of proposed systems and provide insight into new and enhanced technologies to increase efficiency and reduce costs for MTNN.
- Define standards and guidelines for payment Platforms Financial application, VTUs, & eCommerce e.t.c
- Collaborates with the other Architects and the external focus team to ensure data definitions, mappings, and changes are properly coordinated
- Develop the long term e-commerce and financial services strategic plans and implement them in the e-commerce architecture
- Develop standards and guidelines for technical designing based on various business goals
- Undertake the development, maintenance, and governance of the e-commerce and financial services architecture
- Recommend necessary changes in the existing e-commerce application and work for its efficient functioning, revenue generation, and cost savings
- Ensure that eCommerce and financial services implementations are completed according to the architecture designed
- Define enterprise-level systems architecture and direct the design and approach to deployment.
- Design scalable applications architecture based on trend analysis of current usage and forecast and benchmark application capabilities based on projected growth.
- Create, maintain, disseminate & validate application development guidelines & standards for all artifacts will facilitate the oversight standardization and future direction of all application development.
- Design the architectural landscape to accomplish cross-system objectives and advantageous trade-offs across the ecosystem
- Ensure the alignment of Enterprise Architecture with the business strategy throughout the cycle of innovation, planning and delivery
- Chart roadmap of Technology Infrastructure, Evolution, Emerging Technologies & trends.
- Evaluate developments in architecture in the local and international business environment and recommend value-adding improvements to MTNN’s application architecture roadmaps.
- Develop a high-level view of current and future state business and solution architecture for E-Commerce Systems that is well connected with business strategy.
- Work with other team members to develop a comprehensive view of all aspects of E-Commerce system architecture
- Develop and demonstrate subject matter expertise in various areas such as E-Commerce Systems, Cloud Computing, Systems Integration
- Provide leadership role by participating in Architecture Review conversations to help guide the development of eCommerce systems solutions that are strategically aligned to the overall architecture vision
- Engage with other functional units and actively participate in IS projects.
- Assist in validating the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
- Collaborates with the other Architects and the external focus team to ensure that all data definitions, mappings, and changes are properly coordinated with business portals.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- First Degree in Electrical / Electronics, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- Possession of a Post-graduate Degree in related IT and Financial field will be an advantage .
6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Financial Services & eCommerce. environment; with experience in supervising/managing others.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization.
- Enterprise Architecture (Business, Applications,) experience.
- Experience integrating applications and technology in a complex environment.
- Good working knowledge of EA frameworks, NGOSS, eTOM, TOGAF including development and ensuring adherence to architecture principles and standards
- In-depth experience in Architecture governance and standards, Business Capability.
- Good working knowledge of NPV, IRR, ROI, TCO.
- A year in Enterprise Architecture (Business, Applications).
- eCommerce systems/platforms implementation – ATG, Endeca, WebSphere Commerce e.t.c.
- Exposure to formal requirements and design processes.
- Experience with SOAP / REST web services, knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with mobile integration to back-end systems via web-services & APIs
- Solid understanding of service oriented and microservices architectural principles.
- Knowledge of eTOM, TOGAF, Payment systems such as Payment Gateway, Virtual Top Up, Enterprise Resource Planning, Mobile financial, Payment Aggregators, CRM, Voucher, web applications, eCommerce platforms, Portals, e.t.c.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
How to Apply For Manager – Financial Services, Information Technology at MTN Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online