9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Facilities (Shared Services)
Job Code: IRC4202
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage EMTS’s facilities including the maintenance of facilities, equipment and utilities
- Provide input in the development of policies and guidelines as it relates to facilities acquisition, maintenance and operation.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the team/ function’s activities.
- Continuously review the unit’s activities and ensure that systems, procedures and standards are upgraded to enhance their efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Identify required resources, personnel, funding to achieve the unit/ function’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Document EMTS’s short and long term infrastructure/facility requirements.
- Participate in the acquisition and/or leasing of facilities to meet the identified needs of the organisation.
- Provide input in the administration of facilities maintenance contracts/lease agreements.
- Assist to ensure the maintenance of equipment, utilities, office facilities and other property/real estate.
- Ensure that EMTS’s facility management practices align with defined health, safety and environment standards
- Facilitate regular facility status checks/ logs across the organization and ensure adequate and timely tracking, maintenance and provision of utilities.
- Liaise with procurement division for the procurement of diesel for the generators.
- Manage the storage of diesel and ensure adequate monitoring of stock level.
- Organise the monitoring and tracking of facility/utility/property status across the organisation.
- Coordinate office cleaning, gardening and other janitorial services by relevant vendors.
- Assist to manage relationship with service providers/ vendors (e.g. mechanics, etc.) to ensure adherence to service level agreements
- Administer periodic customer satisfaction surveys to identify service improvement areas across the organisation with regards to utility and environment
- Coordinate the tracking of global and local tested practices in facility management and integrate into the operations of the division.
- Implement the function’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the team/ function to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate’s performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Property Management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Property Management.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Six (6) to eight (8) year post NYSC work experience, with experience in a supervisory role as an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online