9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Commercial Planning
Job ID: IRC4586
- Oversees the commercial budget management and business analysis, examine commercial budget (revenue and OPEX) estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Analyze and control commercial budget in terms of spend and revenue for various commercial channels as well as preparation of the commercial Business Plan.
- Forecasting, Budgeting and budgetary Control on Subscriber count, revenue, handsets and cost of sales for the entire Commercial group
- Preparation of the Business plan and analysing of all KPIs
- Product income comparison with set standards on predetermined ARPU’s, determining reasons for variance with a view of addressing reasons for disparities on a monthly basis
- Preparation of Departmental Budget on income and recurrent expenditure for various commercial channels.
- Liaise with the finance team to ensure that Budget set standards is met and budgetary standards on cost are within standards prescribed by Finance.
- Regulate and instill strict financial discipline and control within the commercial teams.
- Generate reports on financial performance for commercial teams on a regional basis.
- Prepare product margin analysis, business cases and activity based costing.
- Perform any duties as assigned by Head, Pricing and Commercial Planning.
- First Degree or equivalent in a Numerate discipline.
- Post-graduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Six (6) years relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role as advantage.
- Professional experience in commercial, finance control operations and cost management.
- Prior work experience in Telecom Industry will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online