Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Change Management
Job ID: 62772
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- The role will oversee, ensure, and enable the appropriate and consistent application of a structured Change Management approach and its associated methodologies and tools in Designing project change management plans, engagement of required stakeholders, implementation of change management plans and agenda and rendition of adequate reporting.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Establish the annual strategy and work plan for the change management team, in collaboration with BTP leadership and stakeholders, set objectives, performance measurements, standards and results expected.
- Lead the development of actionable and targeted change management plans including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, training plan and resistance management plan.
- To lead change readiness assessments, evaluate results and ensure findings are presented in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- To provide information and advice to key stakeholders to keep them up to date with progress, issues and developments in the change programme, providing appropriate briefings to enable informed decision making regarding the planned approach.
- Supervise the implementation of Post-Implementation Reviews in a timely manner and provision of reports to impacted stakeholders.
- To ensure change related risk across projects (people, operations, organizational) are within desired levels by managing and leading the identification of risks; highlighting impacts associated with the change, development of mitigation plans with associated business case and benefits; and facilitating informed discussions about change related risks to key stakeholders.
- Harnessing change objectives and goals with existing departmental functions and processes
- Drive implementation and monitoring of successes and fallouts being experienced during change
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- First degree
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Change Management or Project Management (banking experience not mandatory but would be an added advantage)
- Proven previous experience and ability to transfer knowledge
- Must have handled at least two project changes
- Lean Six Sigma certification (minimum of Green Belt)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online