MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Broadband Regional Sales LSW, Chief Operating Officer Office
Job Identification: 1066
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager Broadband Regional Sales
Division: Chief Operating Officer’s Office
- Provide leadership to the Regional broadband Sales team.
- Ensure the achievement of the revenue, airtime sales, data device, data and VAS revenue and gross connection targets in the assigned region.
- Drive execution of MTNN’s broadband agenda in the region – visibility and merchandising by retail formats, retail expansion across the traditional and non-traditional channels, retail loyalty program and relationship building.
- Execute the channel strategy in the region – relationship building with channel partners, execution of the loyalty programs, channel profitability and credit management.
- Ensure a consistent customer experience across all retail formats in the territory.
- Responsible for the regional opex and P&L.
- Ensure effective field coverage by both the direct and auxiliary sales force in the region and execution of go to market plans in the territory.
- Responsible for crafting and implementing a developmental and coaching program for the regional sales teams.
- Execute strategies and plans for sales and distribution in the region for sustainable channel growth and development including ‘go-to-market’ plans for the full bouquet of MTN products.
- Ensure the achievement of revenue, sales and acquisition target for both voice and data in the region, in line with network capacity and oversee regional dealership with MTN Trade partners and other sales channels to meet the overall regional sales target.
- Ensure territory coverage in terms of sales circle and set target of stock availability and management of recommended retail price (RRP) and monitor sales performance trend.
- Liaise with regional Stock/Inventory team to review sales and distribution performance (including stock availability) and submit
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly stock forecast for the region, across channels.
- First Degree in Marketing , Business Administration, Commerce or any Social Science Degree
- Possession of a post graduate degree maybe an added advantage
- Fluent in English
At least 6-13 years’ work experience comprising:
- Manager track record of 4 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Sales experience in an FMCG environment, Services industry/Logistics environment
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online