Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Information System Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Associate
About the Job
- As MIS Supervisor, you will work with the MIS Team Lead in the co-ordination of the financial planning, management accounting and performance reporting efforts of the Company, whilst ensuring that all financial & fiscal management aspect of the company’s operations are adhered to.
What you’ll do:
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare management accounting records on a monthly basis.
- Prepare MIS reports highlighting monthly position of the Company and ensure the submission of budget reports to the higher management of the organization for further scrutiny and approval in accordance with the approved policy.
- Developing the appropriate templates for Performance Reporting for management use.
- Analyzing actual results to budgets and forecasts.
- To manage the implementation of monitoring systems for departmental performance indicators and standards, including ensuring data quality and compliance with internal and external audit requirements.
- Carry-out Budget Monitoring and ensuring budgets and expenditure are within the approved allocations of the section.
- Carrying-out scenarios, stress-testing and ensure development of “Best Case Scenarios.”
- Working with the Line Manager in setting-up of a complete accounting & MIS system for the Company
- Identifying and exploring all available, viable and feasible options.
- Ensure design and implementation of day-to-day and continuous succession plan.
- All other functions that may be assigned in line with your role profile by Line Manager
- A University Degree (or its equivalent) in Accounting or related fields
- 3- 5 years cognate working experience(Post NYSC) within the Finance/Audit & control department of a corporate organization, with at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Professional certification such as ICAN, ACCA, CFA.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills;
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills
- Good planning and Organizational
- Ability to Anticipate & prioritize tasks
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Passion for customer service
- Strong financial planning, organizational, and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online