Zenith Care Hospital is a Healthcare provider, well registered with CAC with RC No: 1263000. The hospital has been known over the years for good quality health care service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Administrative and HMO Officer
Location: Oluyole-Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accountable for the smooth operation of the office support work and related systems within the departmental or equivalent front office by assuming primary responsibility for organizing and coordinating workflow
- Lodging cheques at the bank and raising receipts
- Populating and send weekly production and collection reports
- General Admin functions and activities in the office
- Any other task as assigned by the manager
- Serving as the intermediary between different HMOs and NHIS
- Preparing and submission of claims and bills as at when due.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Candidates must have the ability to drive.
- A Male Candidate is more preferrable
- Must have Standard and up-to-date HMO and NHIS knowledge
- Experience in Admin related field
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Able to multitask effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and be able to work independently and error-free in a fast-paced environment
- An energetic, proactive approach to work
- Strong communication(verbal and written) skills
- Integrity: high personal ethical standards
- Ability to prioritise work with minimal supervision
- Resourceful and efficient
- Flexibility and willingness to work
- An enterprising attitude that is quick to search out alternative solutions to needs or problems.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit in person at:
Zenith Care Hospital,
Opposite Bovas Filling Station,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
For further information, Contact: 08172298186, 08095629655