Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: Ijegun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform regular maintenance practices on property and equipment to reduce the occurrence of workplace accidents and lengthen the lifespan of the property and equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance operations on the depot, manufacturing, and any other core business division’s equipment and facilities.
- Inspects work for completeness and alignment with service level agreements
- Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Determines material, equipment, and supplies be used. Transfers equipment and personnel from one project to another as necessary.
- Keeps time cards and other routine records of the maintenance activities
- Maintains the electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and other related systems in all core business locations.
- Coordinates or inspects, operates and maintains the heating, cooling, and ventilation
- Confers with workers to resolve grievances concerning equipment
- Stocks and organizes maintenance shop with tools, parts, and machinery needed for repair and maintenance as well as anticipating future needs.
- Assists Department Managers in locating and directing subcontractors needed for building maintenance and improvements deemed necessary.
- Manages the shift and overtime of technicians where necessary
- Implements HSE standards in the maintenance activities
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc./HND) in Engineering (Minimum 2:1).
- Minimum of five (3) years of work experience in the Oil & Gas industry, preferably in the operations / Maintenance Department.
- HSE Certification
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.