Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager – PFM
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Develop, implement, oversee and coordinate preventive and predictive maintenance activities of all machineries, equipment, etc. in the Business Unit for smooth running of the production activities to meet business goals.
- Monitor the fabrication, building and installation of new machines and equipment, etc by providing technical supports, guidance and oversight functions to contractors/third parties to ensure that projects are completed within standard and timely.
- Manage the engineering expenses (labour cost including overtime, repair/maintenance cost etc.) against budget of the Business Unit to drive efficient cost per ton, effective man-hour per ton and overall business efficiency
- Responsible for departmental compliance with HSE policies and programs geared towards a safe working environment by taking appropriate safety measures/actions in conjunction with the HSE department.
- Monitor the inventory management spare parts to ensure the availability of engineering spares for timely corrective maintenance of the milling machines/equipment
- Must be results-oriented and take pride in achieving targets despite unexpected challenges
- Must possess a good communication skills
- Must have good technical and managerial skills.
- First Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any other related field.
- 8+ years’ of cognate experience
- Experience in Feed Milling is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online