Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager – Mechancial (Cement Industry)
Ref ID: Okpella MM009
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Oversee and manage the routine mechanical maintenance and repair of mechanical kiln machinery.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop efficient and effective short and long term maintenance programs for mechanical kiln.
- Coordinate regular kiln inspections, assessments and adjustments, if necessary to ensure optimum availability of the cement kiln and to verify that the kiln operates within the load and stress parameters laid down by the kiln designer.
- Plan, organise and schedule mechanical kiln maintenance inspections, assessments and evaluations including spare part audits.
- Evaluate requirement of new machines or possible upgrade of existing machinery.
- Ensure that safety precautions are followed in installation, maintenance and working of mechanical element of the company
- Prepare and monitor assigned budget items; ensure all work is done within stated budget.
- Operate computerised maintenance management systems for the effective maintenance of the cement factory.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Mechanical Maintenance from time to time.
Education and Work Experience:
- A Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of Eighteen (18) years related job experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of preventative maintenance practices.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical kiln maintenance in cement plant.
- Very good knowledge of safety standards as required by laws and regulations.
- Excellent time management, planning and scheduling skills.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Very good leadership skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online