Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Guidance Technician
Available Positions: 2
Function / Domain: Plant Operations (PO)
- The candidate will be responsible for all operations carried out using GPS guidance technology.
- He will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and management of the GPS systems for machine guidance on land operation and earth moving operations.
- He will also be responsible for the management of all land preparation operations for the planting of sugarcane.
- Installation of GPS guidance systems on the machines.
- In conjunction with the survey department, to set up and calibrate the GPS guidance system within the required operating parameters.
- To monitor the operation to ensure that the result is delivered, making adjustments where necessary.
- To establish a maintenance program for all GPS guidance systems on the project.
- Maintain a stock of spares.
- Training of Machine operators in the use of machine guidance technology.
- Set up the agricu
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Trade Test in Mechanical related trade.
- 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Hands-on person with the ability to manage machine operations with regards to bush clearing, land preparation and earthmoving.
- Intimate knowledge of GPS guidance and tracking systems.
- Minute attention to detail.
- Qualification in the field of electronics.
- Patience and the ability to pass on his knowledge.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online