Tek Experts is a leading global provider of technical support services. We turn cases into experiences for deeper customer connection to drive loyalty, renewals, and growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: M365 Technical Support Engineer
Requisition ID: 5038
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Category: Technical Support
Work location type: Fully Onsite
- We’re seeking a customer-oriented Technical Support Engineer Level II to work on behalf of our client to resolve complex customer cases.
- You will work with customers to resolve software issues, collaborate with colleagues to continuously improve, and deliver exceptional customer service.
- This role is expected to take cases escalated by customers and/or Level 1 Support Engineers and should provide quick and accurate support.
- We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow.
- We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast.
- If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
- The M365 team supports online and cloud applications for M365 customers.
- As part of the M365 team, you will spend much of your time collaborating with your team to bring cases to resolution.
- Some cases will be transferred to a higher tier of support.
- Support Engineers will work with peers, Tech Leads, Subject Matter Experts, and Technical Advisors from Microsoft.
- However, you should also be able to work independently, learn the product and make troubleshooting decisions on your own.
This role will:
- Communicate with end users/system administrators / solution integrators via phone, email, and/or chat to identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot their needs, as well as set expectations and deliver guidance on resolving the issue.
- Apply technical knowledge relevant to the solution using technical documentation to identify appropriate remediation steps, identify escalated urgent situations impacting business priorities, troubleshoot, reproduce customer issues in lab environments, and seek guidance from technical leads and subject matter experts as needed.
- Provide technical guidance across teams by identifying areas requiring expertise on different modules of a solution to resolve cases.
- Maintain documentation for all cases including queries, process steps, and resolutions consistent with customer commitments, prescribed protocols, and processes.
- Mentor junior support engineers as needed or requested by management.
M365 is a good fit for you if:
- You have experience with technical support, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Teams, online/cloud tools, hybrid environments, or mobile operating systems.
- You love technology, understand it and are adept at using it.
- You’re able to adapt quickly as situations change.
- You’re empathetic and advocate for our customers.
- You’re customer-obsessed, take the initiative, and exceed expectations.
- You’re proficient in both written and oral English.
In this role:
- 2 – 3 years of technical and customer support experience are required.
- Higher-level technical education is preferred.
- Certifications relevant to the product are helpful.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.