Jolly Energy Fleet Limited – Established in 2009 as an engineering and trading firm, Jolly Energy Fleet’s sole aim is in ensuring our esteem clients get their desired output, with respect to our range of specialty in providing International Oil Company (IOCs) and National Oil Company (NOCs) support services like personnel onboarding, facility management, building construction, fabrication, camp installation, logistics, marine services, civil security, as well as procurement, and commissioning of specialized projects.
Over time, our organization continue to remain resilient, nevertheless, we have included in our range of services, sales, distribution, and supply of petroleum products e.g., lubricants, domestic and industrial gas of different types, AGO, DPK and petrol to mention but a few for business to business (B2B) and business to customers (B2C) with outlets spread across Delta State and environs. Our success is strongly based on partnerships, local and international. This flexibility allows us to service a wide variety of customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lubricant Marketing Executive
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- To represent the company in her assigned area and ensure popularizing and creating awareness of company’s products amongst motorists, industries and public and promote profitable sales of all company’s products while simultaneously exercising adequate supervision and control over the dealer/distributor organization to provide satisfactory level of services to all sections of customers.
- Maintain adequate level of contacts with appropriate level of Govt. officials/businessmen/industrial accounts
- Prepare annual targets.
- Solicit lube business of new/existing customers.
- Assist new dealers
- Recommend plans for dealer contests.
- Organize dealer meetings.
- Organize mechanics meets.
- Organize fleet operator’s meets.
- Organize farmer’s meets.
- Ensure attractive displays of company products at dealer’s showrooms and advertising properly displayed.
- Initiate necessary expense budgets for sales promotion/advertising.
- Ensure timely supplies.
- Conduct periodic stock verification
- Conduct periodic reconciliation of statement of account with dealer distributor.
- Review old/slow moving stocks
- Be updated on market information.
- Submit report in time.
Basic Things Required
For Automotive Market:
- About Company
- Knowledge of company’s strength/R&D
- Company profile (booklet), leaflets
- Price list
- Equivalent Chart
- Knowledge of available products
- Knowledge of competitor activities.
- Area of operation knowledge
- Trouble shooting guide
For Industrial Market:
- About company
- About R&D
- Industrial product bulletin
- Equivalent chart
- Price list – competitors
- Purchase order of industrial customers
- Appraisal letters from various companies
- OEM approvals of company
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc, HND or M.Sc with 5 – 8 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Note: Applicant must be willing to relocate at “self will” without company bearing any cost for relocation.