Logistics Officer at SIMS Nigeria Limited: Applications are invited for Logistics Officer at SIMS Nigeria Limited. SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily Collation of Orders from the Retail, Trade and Corporate Sales Team.
- Efficient planning/zoning of deliveries taking the routes into consideration.
- Supervision of drivers for maximum output.
- Co-ordination with maintenance team for service and repair of vehicles.
- Preparation of daily activity report.
- Preparation of driver’s turn-around time report.
- Ensuring all vehicle particulars are valid.
- Maintaining different registers for the deliveries of the retail, trade and corporate sales channels.
- Maintaining the mileage report of all vehicles.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc. / B.A in any discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in logistics role.
- Sound geographical knowledge of Lagos and the South-West.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, Excel and Power point).
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2021.
How to Apply for Logistics Officer at SIMS Nigeria Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online