At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market.
Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a reliable Logistics Manager, who will be responsible for the overall supply chain management.
- He/ She manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation, and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Logistics personnel also experience as logistic person in an Ecommerce or manufacturing company is an added advantage.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online