ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting for a talented and qualified logistics manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties.
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
- Manage and develop logistics staff
- Create and manage budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Logistics, Business Administration, Transportation, or Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Strong team player
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.