SKLD Integrated Services Limited is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management. SKLD was formerly operating under the name School Kits Limited, an integrated educational supplies company which was launched in 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the coordination of logistics and movement of inventories across all outlets and office locations.
- Ensure optimal use of all available vehicles and motorcycles.
- Ensure timely maintenance / servicing of all company vehicles to include insurance renewals and licenses
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low
- Study work orders to determine department-specific logistic requirements.
- Coordinate activities with procurement officers to ensure timely order placement of required items.
- Perform follow up and tracking activities to determine shipment status.
- Address shipment and procurement issues such as delays and inaccuracies according to company protocols.
- Handle freight rates, cost analysis, routing, and scheduling logistics.
- Ensure that all aspects of logistic teams such as shipping, warehousing, and procurement are working in sync with each other.
- Create and maintain contingency plans to ensure that all implemented logistic programs work successfully.
- Organize shipment and coordinate drivers and vehicles to ensure timely and accurate delivery of items.
- Previous work experience as a Logistics Personnel (2 – 3 years).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make sound judgement calls and attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills and good market knowledge.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- HND / B.Sc in any related field
N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.