Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Service Management
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- To support the provision of excellent Interswitch’s group Purepay Services through the management of interactions between InterSwitch’s internal teams, customers, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Conducts a service design exercise for each new service or unique requirements from customers and provides a service specification document based on the exercise
- Provides technical input into acquiring product design
- Supports the creation of a service architecture by providing process/technical input
- Engages customers directly with the project management team for critical wins /deals to agree requirements, product / service functionalities and performance levels.
- Reviews beta and pilot programs conducted new services and enhancement initiatives
- Maintains and updates the business and Technical Service Catalogue
- Works with support teams to ensure that consumers get adequate support and proper communication to drive satisfaction and usage
- Reviews issues resolution logs and actionable tasks assigned to various business stakeholders
- Works with operations team to define SLAs for services and contracts
- Manages current service offerings by ensuring SLAs are met by operations team and support team or other teams.
- Assigns executives to transition each project into operations
- Reviews the project transition checklist prepared by Executives
- Conducts/coordinates Service Training and handover training for new and existing services for Operations teams of banks
- End User Quality Assurance
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Identifies Service enhancements/service improvements
- Develops and implements initiatives that ensure product transaction growth
- Analyses market trends so as to be able to provide input on product enhancements
- Service Performance Review/ Analysis
- Designs and conducts customer surveys
- Generates daily/ weekly Service Performance report to provide insights on Service Trend Analysis from customer and internal perspective
- Regularly meets with top 10 customers, to review service performance.
- Manages relationships with issuers and acquirers
- Drives the resolution of issues raised by issuers and acquirers
- Provides technical presales support to the sales team
- Continuously engages the customers to monitor service quality and delivery levels and areas for improvement
- Reports on revenue
- Reports on transaction trends for all issuers and acquirers (those that trended upwards and the ones that trended downwards) and provides industry insight as to why
- Keeps sales people up to date on functionality and future enhancements to products and provides relevant sales materials.
- First Degree in any Science / Art discipline from a reputable institution
- 3-4 years experience in the same or related role
- Certification in Service Management (ITIL Foundation, ITIL Operations, ISO) or Project Management or Business Analysis will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online