Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000)employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, KongaExpress, Konga Health, Konga Food etc.
As part of our business expansion strategy, we are currently seeking talented and skillful persons with strong passion for the ecommerce space to join our team in the position below:
Job Title: Lead Konga Boss Affiliate
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior Officer Level
Reports to: Head of Konga Boss Operations
- Managing internal processes to achieve growth in the affiliate network.
- Searching and identifying potential affiliates
- Reactivating old affiliate and growing affiliates to also becoming agents.
- Constant communication with affiliates (replying to emails, follow ups)
- Monitoring affiliates activities and performance, including transaction check (fraud risk, unusual activities)
- Ensuring affiliates compliance with company policies and brand guidelines in online channels
- Keeping affiliates up to date on program and product enhancement
- Evaluating and validating affiliates needs and requirements
- Periodic discussions/trainings with affiliates on platform functions and sales strategies
- Content management for newsletters, system emails, affiliate sign up landing page.
- Preparing promotional assets for affiliates such as ready-to-use banner, text and screenshots.
- Ensuring sales target is met via the affiliate network
- Ensuring timely and accurate payment of commission to affiliates
- Prioritizing tasks
- Developing new functionalities
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Great level of interpersonal relationship skills
- Very Accurate documentation
- High level of tolerance
- Accurate Information
- Very well organized
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Good negotiation skills
- Proficient in the use of ICT/APP systems and applications.
- Must be able to pay attention to details in order to give accurate information.
- University degree.
- Experience in resolving issues and managing customers.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Why Work With Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
- This role shall be remunerated adequately.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to create their Konga Pay Account and send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Prefered Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only those who follow the instructions above will be contacted.