Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Preparation Officer
Function/Domain: Quality Control (QC)
Slots: 2 Openings
- We are looking for an experience Land Preparation officer who will be responsible for Organizing, planning and managing all aspects of the Land Preparation section.
- Preparing and controlling sectional operational, capital and manpower budgets
- Preparing service schedules and ensuring equipment availability for service
- Constructing and maintaining all Estate and Out grower’s roads
- Preparing and levelling cane fields for planting
- Carrying out sub-soiling (ripping) and on- barring of ratoon and plant cane fields
- Managing carrying out baggage handling operations at Boiler sheds
- Managing disposing of ash and filter mud from the plant
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering
- At least five years’ experience in an Agricultural industry
- Essential knowledge of Agriculture Services reporting standards, Occupational Safety and Health Act computerized planning systems, Project Management, Advanced Computer knowledge, Information Management and interpretation of data.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online