Apply for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022, Careers & Vacancies. These ongoing Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 are available via the Portal https://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/#vacancy. The Teaching Service Commission, TESCOM recruitment 2021 application form for graduates secondary school teachers is ongoing now.
The Lagos State government invites online registration and applications from suitable candidates for the position of secondary school classroom teachers.
This is an opportunity for those seeking for teaching jobs in Lagos State Secondary Schools, In this article, we will guide you through the process of applying successfully through the Lagos State Teachers online registration form portal.
kindly take note of the following information before starting your application. Application portal opens 19th July 2021 and closes on the 31st July 2021.
The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021 Application Form is open for B.Sc and NCE degree holders across the states.
Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Portal 2021
Warning! hotgist.com.ng is not the official recruitment portal of Lagos State Teacher recruitment form 2021. We published Lagos State Teacher Recruitment updates to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
The official LASUBEB portal remains https://subeb.lagosstate.gov.ng/
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
Note: Lagos State Teacher Recruitment 2021/2022 is absolutely FREE of charge and applicants must submit their application form online through the official portal/website. Interested candidates/aspirants have been warned to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities.
Available subjects Positions
There are different subjects positions in the Lagos State Secondary School Classroom Teacher recruitment 2021. You will have to choose one below and apply.
- Basic Science
- Business Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Studies
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
Before filling the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment 2021 form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Nigerians who have Lagos State Resident Registration Agency (LASRA) Number,
- They must not be less than 18years of age,
- They must have at least 5 credits in O’Level and posses a degree in Education Registerable with the Teachers Registration council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must also posses a degree in relevant subject, plus a post graduate diploma in education from a recognized university.
- They must have a testimonial of good conduct from their last employer or if not previously employed, from the last school or college attended.
- Applicants must have good communication skills and must be ready to work in any division of Lagos State.
How to Apply for Lagos State Teacher Recruitment 2021
To apply for Lagos State Teacher 2021 Recruitment form, kindly follow the steps below:
- Log on to http://tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/ for Secondary School Jobs to begin online registration
- Fill All Required Forms (Register or Login)
- Check For Job Openings
- Choose Your Subject Of Choice.
- Click Apply Button.
- Print Confirmation Slip.
- A comprehensive computer-based Aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award.
- Only candidates found eligible will be invited.
Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Closing Date 2021
The Lagos State Secondary School Classroom Teacher Recruitment Form 2021/2022 is out. Kindly note that the deadline for the application is on 31st July 2021. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.
Lagos State Teacher Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021
The Names of the successful candidates will be published in August, 2021 and on other platforms.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical reason, human resources, business, number series, grammatical expression.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
If you want to stay updated on Lagos State Teacher Recruitment 2021, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.