The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) and the United States African Development Foundation (USADF), in collaboration with Dokadots Clothing, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians for the free vocational training on apparel & pattern making.
LSETF – USADF / Dokadots Clothing Employability Support Project (Fashion Sector)
- Do you want to expand your knowledge in the fashion sector?
- Do you want to position yourself for career success as a problem solver in the fashion industry?
- The free vocational training from LSETF / USADF in collaboration with Dokadots Clothing on apparel & pattern making is what you need to develop the skill-set you need to face the challenges in the fashion industry.
- Don’t miss this opportunity to learn, build a network and grow your business.
- Garment Marketing
- Garment Making
- Garment Production.
- Youths between 18 – 35 years and resident in Lagos State.
- Free training
- 100% practical based
- Certification from LSETF / USADF
- Stipend provision.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online