Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem.
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager, Advertising
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Marketing – Advertising
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company
- Actively signing up new accounts to improve portfolio and drive the monetization agenda
- Communicating and collaborating with the design, marketing, commercial, and logistics teams to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Grow revenue, education and solution adoption with Key Accounts and Partners
- Optimize campaigns and identify programmatic ways to do this at scale
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your client portfolio, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues
- Gather clients and partner feedback to enhance ad products and the customer experience
- Deliver consultative support and up-to-date education on our Jumia products and Services
- Spot trends and business growth potential.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- University Degree and/or Master’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2/3+ years previous experience in agency account management or consulting
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, work environment with a passion for making an impact
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues in an effort to be the customer advocate at Jumia Advertising
- Identify and leverage trends within the industry of expertise/focus
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high demand
- Client management experience is an advantage.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online