ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kalmar Crane Machine Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Kalmar Operator who is specialized in the movement and places large and heavy materials vertically and horizontally, who also has worked with materials such as beams, trusses, excavated earth, and shipping containers.
- Operate a variety of material-moving equipment daily according to schedule and instructions from the project manager, choosing and setting up the right positions for the Kalmar machine, lift or hoist to complete each task safely and efficiently
- Inspect machines and equipment daily, perform routine maintenance procedures and minor repairs as required and initiate additional repair requests from mechanics when necessary
- Control cranes, lifts, and other equipment using standard operating procedures to ensure effective transportation of materials and safety for all personnel on-site
- Create and update detailed log of material transportation operations, including information about the type of material, movement locations, and additional data requested by the project manager
- Maintain visual and radio contact with ground operators according to best practices and site safety regulations, and respond to questions and instructions clearly and quickly
- Provide additional support to other crane operators as necessary.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND qualification
- Minimum of 8 years working experience
- At least 5 years of Logistics and supply chain industry experience
- Experience working with Kalmar Machines
- Technical Cert Operators License, Trade Test
- Flexibility to work overtime when necessary
- Excellent coordination, focus and dedication to following safety protocols
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online