Kaduna State Government is one of the major states in Nigeria. One etymological account states that Kaduna derived its name from the Gbayi ethnic group, which has lived there for centuries. The state is locate in North Western Nigeria.
To strengthen the capacity of the Kaduna State Ministry of Justice for the enhancement of effective and efficient service delivery, the Kaduna State Government calls for applications for the position below:
Job Title: Principal Investigator
Grade Level: 12
Duration: Two-year contract, renewable for another tenure
- Retired Inspector of Police or its equivalent.
- Exit letter from the last employer.
- Candidates should be aged between 40 – 60 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications accompanied by CV and copies of Credentials to:
Kaduna State Civil Service Commission,
No. 15 Kanta Road by Independence Way,
- CVs are to contain functional email addresses and phone numbers.
- Only candidates who fulfilled the requirements will be shortlisted.