TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Engagement: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
You will be responsible for:
- Must be able to use the software testing tools.
- Create test cases based on the PRD or ERD.
- Perform tests to uncover bugs in software applications.
- Reporting and tracking bugs throughout its cycle.
- Reporting your test status to the stakeholders in your squad.
- Your responsibilities include communicating with your QA team, your supervisor, the development team.
- Take instructions from the supervisor as required.
- Ensuring all standards and procedures are followed and maintained
- You possess a Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Quality Assurance / Testing role
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are familiar with Android OS and IOS OS operating systems.
- Knowledge of SAP CRM would be a strong plus.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Databases (eg. AWS, Azure) databases.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision and is result-oriented.
- May need to work beyond the working hours or weekends if there are deadlines to meet or tasks to be completed.
- N1,800,000 – N2,400,000 per annum.
What’s On Offer?
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Great work environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online