PRECIOUS PALM ROYAL HOTEL is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway. Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Edo
- Job Field: Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Supervise all phases of the restaurant, bar and kitchen functions/activities in the Hotel; assist to coordinate the departmental activities on a daily basis.
Manage daily restaurant operations and assist with menu planning, maintain safety and hygiene standards and assist kitchen staff, waiters and bartenders to attend to customers/guests during peak or busy periods or whenever there’s shortage of manpower in any of the unit. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the hotel F&B department.
F&B SUPERVISOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversea the dining area, supervise food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies of the hotel.
- Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
- Maintain records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
- Provide feedback and coaching to the Team regularly.
- Understand building capability through Cross training
- Treat all Team Members fairly, with respect.
- Set high standards for appropriate team behavior on shift.
- Work with all the food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- Handle guest complaints in the restaurant and bar.
- Assist to check the quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Assist to arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Ensure new products are executed properly the following roll-out.
- Seek, listen and respond to Guest feedback.
- Coach team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
- Assist in planning regular and special event Menu.
- Oversee catering functions, in house and off site.
- Responsible for the overall sanitation and cleanliness of the work and storage areas
- Ensure proper usage and good working condition of all equipment, furniture and fixture in all the units.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer needs are met.
- Should have depth Knowledge of Food and Beverage preparation and presentation.
- Guide the Waiters or Waitresses in set up of tables and place settings.
- Be familiar with all current and upcoming event details.
- Should be able to work under pressure and also work in long or break shifts.
- Assist the Manager with scheduling, training and performance management.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Have control over the kitchen, bar and Restaurant staff to ensure smooth running.
- Ensure the re-order level is maintained for foods and drinks at all times.
- Join to train staff to ensure conformity and uniformity of service.
- Ensure kitchen and bar staff balance their shift stocktaking before leaving on daily basis.
- Ensure customer’s order is well taken and guaranteed satisfaction.
- Ensure proper preservation of foods and monitoring of drinks, glasses etc.
- Assist the manager to prepare staff weekly duty roaster.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by manager/management from time to time.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 1 year
- Location: Edo
- Job Field: Customer Care
Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay. Determinate a guest’s reservation status and identifies how long the guest will stay. Helps guests complete registration cards and then assigns rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
Verifies the guest’s method of payment and follows established credit-checking procedures. Places guest and room information in the appropriate front desk racks and communicates this information to the appropriate hotel personnel.
GUEST SERVICE AGENT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assist in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Understand room status and room status tracking.
- Know room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
- Know the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property.
- Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all checkouts, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms through your manager.
- Know cancellation procedures.
- Know how to use front office equipment.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Use proper telephone etiquette.
- Communicate services and amenities of the hotel to guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or supervisor.
- Know all safety and emergency procedures. Should be aware of accident prevention policies/measures.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
- Ensure that guest, are given prompt and adequate attention.
- Act as public relation officer of the hotel.
- Maintain register of guest and visitors and report daily to your manager/supervisor.
- Ensure that guest room are checked immediately guest check out.
- Maintain a registered of equipment and items in the rooms.
- Ensure that every item needed by guest is promptly attended to.
- Received visitors into the hotel and ensure that prompt attention is giving to them.
- Prepare occupancy rate of guest on daily basis in a register and report thereon.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by management or your manager/supervisor.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc. email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.