Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Jnr. Application Developer (SharePoint)
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Senior Enterprise Application Developer
- The job of a SharePoint Developer involves building and configuring SharePoint websites using web UI or SharePoint Designer and developing code for SharePoint.
- They are responsible for developing applications around the core concepts of business process management, collaboration, business intelligence or enterprise content management.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and administration of all IT application systems sourced internally especially SharePoint.
- Provide client/project requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Develop custom web pages, web parts, and apps in SharePoint and/or .NET.
- Establish and manage complex SharePoint permissions across multiple clients
- Troubleshooting and support.
- Build and maintain applications using object-oriented methodologies
- Develop Workflows
- Develop BI Reports.
- Develop web Parts.
- Customize SharePoint interface.
- Manage SharePoint sites.
- Perform installation, configuration, and maintenance of technologies, software and solutions following established procedures and change control standards.
- First Degree (M. Tech. / B.Sc in Information Technology or Computer Science or any other related field; or MBA in information technology management or related areas.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in administration & development of SharePoint applications
- Should have deep Knowledge of SharePoint Administration
- Deep understanding of SharePoint APIs and objects
- Application Support and Maintenance
- Proficiency with PowerShell
- InfoPath, C#, Power Apps
- .NET Framework and ASP.NET
- SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online experience
- Familiarity with SDLC and Agile development processes.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online