Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
JAMB Regularization Portal 2022: See how to do regularize your JAMB for admission and NYSC. JAMB result Regularization portal is now open. The purpose of the JAMB regularization is to ensure that JAMB has your current admission detail that tally with the admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission.
About JAMB Regularization Portal 2022
The JAMB admission regularization is to ensure that students who do not have JAMB admission letter are in line with JAMB. Are you an undergraduate? have you been offered admission into any of the institution of higher learning? if yes, then you need to know what JAMB regularization is all about.
The steps in this article will help students who don’t have an admission letter from JAMB but was offered admission in tertiary institutions. The essence of the JAMB regularization is to ensure that your admission is streamlined with JAMB.
JAMB admission Regularization Requirement
The following are the basic requirements for JAMB admission regularization
- The applicant JAMB result with the JAMB registration number boldly written on it.
- Applicants who do not have AMB registration number can as well apply for regularization.
- WAEC, NECO, NABTEB O’level Result
- A good Passport photograph.
- School Matriculation Number, Matriculation Year, Year Of Graduation, Serial No. On Graduating List, Head Of Institution, Registrar.
- Your Current Course Studying in the institution.
How To Do JAMB Result Regularization
- Visit the Nearest JAMB Accredited Centre or Cyber Café.
- Make the required payment
- Once the payment is processed accordingly, JAMB Official will take up the case and help you with your regularization.
- Your JAMB regularization can only be processed after confirming your information in the form submitted.
- You are to get printout after completion of the form and upon submitting.
Submit the printed signed form to your school Admission Office (charges may apply).
The admission officer will submit it to JAMB Office in your institution state.
Your institution will submit your form to the JAMB office in your state or Abuja.
The JAMB officials will send a notification to your Email address.
Now that you have successfully completed the steps required for JAMB regularization, the next thing for you to do is to keep on checking your regularization status on the JAMB efacility portal. The steps below will take you through on how to check JAMB regularization status.
How To Check Status On JAMB Regularization Portal 2022
- Login to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../
- enter your JAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD in the space provided
- Scroll through the portal to locate a link that says ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab or CAPS.
- Congratulation, ell you need to do now is to Select your Exam Year and Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required columns.
- Hit the click on ‘Check Admission Status‘
- Then Waite for JAMB to bring up you regularization status
- Once you regularization is Approved, make sure you Print Your Admission Letter.
JAMB Admission Regularization News Updates
NIN is mandatory for 2022 JAMB Says JAMB Registrar: JAMB UTME has Made NIN mandatory for the prospective candidates for the 2022 registration, FG Says that the use of a National Identification Number (NIN) is a mandatory requirement for UTME registration. This was made known by the Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu, in Abuja during the 2022 Ministerial press briefing.
We would like to hear from you concerning you status on the JAMB Regularization Portal 2022 to enable us assist you further. Drop any question you may have in the comment section below.
JAMB Regularization Portal 2022