The JAMB CAPS Login 2021/2022- See how to accept or reject admission. Candidates offered admission into University/Polytechnic & Colleges of Education need to Visit the JAMB CAPS website to accept/reject such admission. JAMB created this CAPS portal to aid candidates seeking UTME / DE admission into University/Polytechnic & Colleges of Education to quicken acceptance or rejection of their admission. To enable JAMB process a candidate admissions, you must access the CAPS portal. JAMB recent policy has it that all university/polytechnic or college of education must align with JAMB login CAP policy. To this effect, all candidate result must be published on the The JAMB online CAPS login web portal to enables candidates monitor their admission status. This portal is important for all admissions processes and as such any candidate seeking for admission into Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and other tertiary institutions must always visit the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) to verify, accept or reject admission offer.
What is JAMB CAPS Login 2021/2022
The Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) help streamlines the Admissions Process, addresses the challenges associated with the manual approach, restores the autonomy of the tertiary institutions with respect to admissions, makes candidates the focus and empowers them with information on available choices of institutions and programmes, expands admission opportunities, eliminates multiple admissions, and provides easily retrievable data for decision making and research on the Education Sector in the country. It also helps JAMB to refocus on its founding ideals as the Clearing House for admissions into the tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
CAPS not only automates the process, a number of other innovations are being introduced. market place to enable institutions source candidates from the available pool based on various criteria such as JAMB score, State, Local Government and even gender of the candidates; and the requirement for all awaiting O/L results candidates to upload their results into JAMB portal before being considered for admission.
How To Check Admission Status on The CAPS Portal
Candidates can check their admission status on CAPS web portal by following the following steps:
- Visit The CAP login portal: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Enter your JAMB profile registered email address and password to access your CAPS dashboard.
- Click on the link for the ‘Check Admission Status’ in the portal
- Once you are on the portal, Click on ‘Access my CAPS’ and then Click on ‘Admission Status’ to check if you have been offered admission or not
For candidates offered provisional admission you should notice a text Congratulating you on your admission offer with with your Photo Image being displayed. It is not over yet, you can are to proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION on the JAMB CAP website. You can see the steps to do so by following the steps on how to accept or reject JAMB admission below.
Candidates who have not been offered admission in any tertiary institution should see a text response with “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet“
change Caps Login Password
- Login to jamb efacility login
- go on and click on “CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD ” as shown in the picture below.
- Then nter your Email Address and Date of Birth and click on “GET PASSWORD RESET LINK”
- Check your gmail or a yahoo mail.
- Click on the message that says, click on “Reset my Password “.
- A page with a “CREATE NEW PASSWORD ” will appear.
- Enter your new Password and click “Change Password “.
- Congratulations you have successfully changed your Jamb Profile password.
- You can now proceed to login to your Jamb profile.
How To to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission JAMB CAPS Login 2021/2022
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal: https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Enter your profile Email Address and Password in the spaces provided.
- Click on the ‘Check Admission Status‘. and Select examination year,
- To accept admission, Enter your JAMB registration number and then click on the ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.