Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a reputable organisation in the Telecommunications industry, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: ITAM Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Fixed renewable contract (1 year, 4 months)
- Maintain IT assets for accuracy and dependency for business planning and operation
- Maintain dependencies and inter relationships between configuration items are communicated and understood.
- Maintain the Federated Asset Management Databases
- Ensure the availability of license information to staff and management
- Ensure the information available helps in planning changes and determining the impact on changes.
- Provide a graphical representation of the organisation’s IS infrastructure to aid diagnosis of incidents and problems.
- Ensure and maintain a comprehensive and accurate Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
Required Skills and Qualification
- B.Sc or HND in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Information System Security.
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software and programming
- Monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
N500,000 – N700,000 / Month (Competitive).
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.