Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Solutions Developer
Job ID: 55637
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Work with the business to design cutting edge custom-applications that will allow our meet business to stay ahead of the competition and achieve their strategic goals.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Design structures and tools for systems which meet business needs, delivering the technical visualization of proposed applications for approval by the business and execution by the development team
- Translating technical plans into detailed designs for implementation using selected products
- Ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree: IT and Computer Sciences
- Project Management Certification
- Demonstrable Programming skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in:
- Application development in .NET (VB and/or C#)
- Relational database experience (MS SQL Server focused)
- Familiarity with all aspects of the Software Development Life Cy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online