Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Risk & Control Manager
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Chief Risk Officer
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the design and adoption of effective strategies for securing Ikeja Electric’s information assets, the supporting information, communication and electronic channel technologies, through the proactive assessment of risks, design and implementation of effective policies and standards and other risk mitigation and control initiatives.
- Ensure that comprehensive risk assessments are performed for all the organizations’ information assets, supporting technical infrastructure and associated service and support processes, electronic banking products and services and supporting platforms/technologies.
- Ensure that comprehensive and effective risk treatment plans are developed and maintained for the organizations’ information assets, supporting technical infrastructure, and electronic payments applications, services and platforms.
- Provide risk management support for effective identification, assessment, treatment, monitoring recording and reporting of IT environment and technology related assets or projects in the organisation. S/he proactively tracks such risks and treatments and escalates significant updates for management attention.
- Ensure that a framework of policies, standards and procedures for information security and risk management are developed, implemented and maintained based on global best practices for information security management to protect the organizations’ information assets
- Ensure the implementation of adequate and effective security controls and processes that will safeguard the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the organization’s information assets and technology infrastructure.
- Ensure effective coordination/implementation support of all information security projects and initiatives including BCP/DRP relating to IT environment.
- Develop and implement awareness programmes and campaigns to promote information security consciousness and compliance across the organization.
- Coordinate the development, implementation and maintenance of an effective enterprise Business Continuity Plan.
- Develop and implement a process for achieving and maintaining compliance with the ISO 27001 international standard for Information Security Management
- Ensure that an effective process for managing information security incidents is defined and implemented.
- A good First Degree or equivalent in Science or Social Science field
- Relevant professional certifications in risk management
- Work experience in operational risk management in relevant sectors for a minimum period of 10 years.
- Oral and written communication skill.
- Analytical skill
- Project management skill
- Good understanding of the industry
- Persuasive skills
- Organizational skills
- Team building
- Change catalyst
- Leadership skills
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online