Sobaz Nigeria Limited have grown from a small firm to a significant player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. With over 20 petroleum product distribution centers nationwide, Sobaz has expanded its capacity to deliver huge volumes of petroleum products nationwide at very short notice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: I.T Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid level
- To collaborate for the design, analysis and implementation of efficient IT systems.
- To gather feedback from end users for continuous process system and process improvement.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Field Support Functions:
- Deploy, configure, maintain and repair IT infrastructure – both software and hardware
- Support all installations pertaining to all field locations, stores and the Head office
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Develop and analyze functional specifications
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams
- Gather feedback from end-users about system performance
- Plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations)
- Provide advice and technical training to end users as required
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments.
Job Specification – Educational / Experience Requirements
- A good first degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related areas
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, especially in the QSR/FMCG sector
- Membership of CISCO or any other IT-related professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Demonstrates ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and network problem
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of network operations and management
- Knowledge of systems design and development process
- Knowledge of various ERP
- Knowledge of the QSR/Food Industry practices.
N65,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.