Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Officer
Function / Domain: Information Technology
- We are looking for a highly capable IT Support Specialist to provide technical assistance to our staff.
- In this role, your duties will include ensuring optimal use of our hardware and software technologies, enhancing system performance, and securing data.
- You will also be required to advise on IT equipment upgrades.
- Provide first-level support on all IT related issues and escalate more technical problems to appropriate second-level/ expert support teams within the Group IT function.
- Ability to resolve general network, hardware and software issues in the office equipment
- Ability to support commonly used end user software applications like MS Office etc.
- Ability to setup new PCs/Laptops with requisite operating system and commonly used end user software as per the policy of the organization.
Desired Qualifications / Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc / HND Computer Science with +3 years of experience.
- Certified IT Professionals (CISCO, MSCE, CompTIA-A+, ITIL) preferred
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written
- Able to work independently as well as team player in a multi-cultural and challenging environment.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply For IT Officer at Dangote Group – 2 Openings
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online