IT Horizons is asystem integrator ICT company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Installing and maintaining operating environments
- Monitoring these operating environments
- Responding effectively and speedily to any problems
- Updating any software and hardware where necessary
- Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response
- Basic knowledge of network troubleshooting Ethernet and IP configuration
- Proficiency in Servers and storage and networking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Windows servers
- Proficient with Virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V)
- Familiar with Windows operating systems.
- Familiar with network switches, routers, and firewall.
- Troubleshooting and maintain end user systems
- Managing end users
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other related courses
- Minimum of 3 years proven hands-on experience as an IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Experience in configuring servers on enterprise grade networks
- Networking experience (Ex. TCP/IP, UDP, Routing, Firewalls)
- Relevant Infrastructure certifications such as CCNA, MCSA, Azure Administrator, Comptia A+
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.